Here we can see, “How to: Fix No Sound in Hearthstone on Windows Pc”
Hearthstone is currently the most popular collectible card game. Hearthstone established a high bar for the genre by utilizing the full possibilities of the massive Warcraft universe: one that will be difficult to surpass in the years to come.
Additionally, with dynamic turn-based matches, the game-play has shed the static demeanor of prior games.
However, as the case has often demonstrated, even the most well-optimized, low-demanding games have flaws. This game is no different.
Players on the PC version of Hearthstone have noticed several difficulties, the most serious of which is a sound problem. In particular, there is no sound in the game.
So, if you’re having trouble hearing while playing Hearthstone, we’ve prepared some possible solutions.
How to Fix Sound Problems in Hearthstone
1. Check your system sound settings
Verify your system’s sound settings as the first logical step. That way, you may check for bugs without tampering with the game’s settings. And, for the most part, the problem revolves around little details. As a result, we recommend that you try out the following steps:
- Examine the wires and overall functionality of your speaker.
- If feasible, test your speakers/headphones with a different system to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Experiment with the sound in different games.
- Open Volume Mixer and run the game in windowed mode. Along with System Sounds and Speakers, Hearthstone should be visible. Ensure that it is not muted.
- Sound card drivers should be updated. Instead of using generic drivers, use manufacturers’ drivers.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Disable In Playback Devices > Properties > Advanced Tab, check the box that says “Allow programs to take exclusive control of this device.”
- Disable any background apps that can interfere with the game’s audio.
- Compatibility mode should be turned off. To do so, right-click Hearthstone.exe, go to Properties, Compatibility, and uncheck the box. Then, use the compatibility mode box to run this program.
- Set the default playback device to your selected device. To do so, open Playback devices by right-clicking on the Sound icon in the notification box. Next, select your desired device from the list and click Set As Default.
If the issue persists, proceed to the game‘s sound options.
2. Check the sound settings in the game
If all of your other programs’ settings are perfect except for Hearthstone, the game is most likely to blame.
Check out the sound options in the game. Then, follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Launch the Battle.net desktop application.
- Start playing Hearthstone.
- From the bottom right corner, go to the Game Menu.
- Make a decision.
- Make sure that both the Master and Music Volumes are turned on.
You might also want to look into some shortcuts. For example, perhaps you silenced the sound by accident. Using Ctrl + S or Ctrl + M to reverse the selection while playing.
3. Clear the options in-game
This is a viable solution, according to Blizzard technicians and various players. However, unexpected difficulties can occur in some circumstances, especially following upgrades. Follow these steps to reset your in-game options:
- Navigate to the Battle.net desktop application.
- In the top left corner, open the menu.
- Select your preferences.
- Choose your game’s options.
- Reset the game’s options by clicking Reset in-Game Options.
- Restart the game if necessary.
If the sound problems persist, move on to the next steps.
4. Use the Battle.net client to repair the game.
The game files may become corrupted or incomplete as a result of infection. This can cause a slew of problems, one of which is the in-game sound.
Fortunately, you may fix damaged files using the Battle.net client. Follow these steps to repair your Hearthstone files:
- Launch the Battle.net desktop application.
- Above the game title, click on the game choices.
- Select Scan and Repair from the drop-down menu.
- Start the game after the process is complete.
5. Reinstall Hearthstone
Reinstalling Hearthstone is the final remedy and last resort for any players experiencing this issue. Furthermore, you’ll almost certainly want to use a registry cleaning to remove all prior registry entries.
Follow these instructions to reinstall the game:
- Select options above the game title in the Battle.net client.
- Uninstall the game by clicking the Uninstall button.
- Close the client once the process is completed.
- Use a registry cleaner (such as CCleaner) to clear the registry.
- Restart your computer and download the game through the Battle.net client.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Why is there no sound coming from my hearthstone?
In the game’s options menu, look at your in-game audio settings. Check that Enable Music and Enable Sound are both selected, that Master Volume is set correctly, and that your Output Device, Speaker Setup, Sound Quality, and Sound Channel are all okay. Note that while higher Sound Quality settings sound nicer, they may have a negative impact on performance.
2. Why isn’t my game’s sound working on my PC?
Step 1: On your keyboard, press the Windows + X keys together and pick Device Manager from the context menu. Step 2: Scroll down to Sound, video, and gaming controllers and expand it in the Device Manager box that appears. This should fix the problem of your Windows 10 PC’s game audio not working.
3. How can I solve my computer’s inability to recognise sound?
Check to see if your headphones are connected to your laptop properly. Select Sounds by right-clicking the volume symbol in the lower left corner of your screen. Select the Playback option from the drop-down menu. If your headphones don’t appear as a listed device, right-click on the empty section and tick the box next to Show Disabled Devices.
4. No Sound Fix : r/hearthstone – Reddit
5. Hearthstone No Sound: Alternate Fix For ASUS PC – Reddit