Here we can see, “How to: Fix Next You’ll setup your Account installation problem”
- It should be simple to install Windows 8.1 updates on a Windows 8 device
- However, you may see a freeze issue stating Next You’ll create your account; here’s how to make changes.
- Are you looking for solutions to specific Windows Installer issue codes? See our page on Windows Installation Errors for more information.
- Visit improve your PC knowledge, go to the Windows 10 Errors Hub page.
Installing the Windows 8.1 upgrade on a Windows 8 device should be simple, given the firmware is freely available and can be downloaded at any time through the Microsoft Store.
In any case, if you don’t know all the installation methods, you could run into serious and inconvenient issues, such as the following freezing message: After that, you’ll need to set up your account.
So, in a nutshell, while installing the Windows 8.1 firmware, you may get a freezing error, forcing you to stop the update process. Basically, the flashing process will come to an end once the message Next, you’ll setup your account appears on your smartphone.
You won’t be able to do anything else after that, and rebooting your computer will reinstall the Windows 8 operating system. If you are dealing with a similar issue, you should review the instructions listed below.
In less than a minute, troubleshoot the Windows 8.1 installation freeze
First and foremost, you should be aware that the freezing issue that causes you to stop the Windows 8.1 update process is a network issue. As a result, when Microsoft attempts to set up your account, the process will become stuck in a loop, and you will be unable to complete the Windows 8.1 flashing process.
The problem is most commonly triggered when you don’t have a Live Microsoft account and instead utilize a local account.
However, the same issues have lately been reported by users with official Microsoft accounts, indicating that what appeared to be an isolated Windows 8.1 flaw is now a widespread issue affecting an increasing number of users.
So, using the procedures below, let’s see how to handle this vexing and unpleasant problem.
- You’ll have to terminate your network connection if you receive the Next, you’ll setup your account Windows 8.1 installation freeze problem.
- You can disable all network connections by going back a few panels (from the Next, you’ll configure your account window).
- Also, disable your router and any other WiFi networks that may have access to your computer.
- Your device will now have to log in with your Local account.
- Choose cancel from the next screen to set up your account freeze.
- When asked, enter your username and password.
- Return to the Windows 8.1 installation procedure by clicking next.
So, there you have it; now you know how to fix Windows 8.1 Next’s account installation freeze problem easily and quickly.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Why does Microsoft continually telling me that I have a problem with my account?
What does this message about a Microsoft account problem mean? A Windows feature called Shared Experience causes the notification to appear. This functionality was built by Microsoft to allow you to move from one device to another while keeping your work going.
2. What is the solution to the Windows installation error?
- External hardware should be removed. Unplug any devices that aren’t absolutely necessary.
- Windows should be updated.
- Uninstall any antivirus software that isn’t from Microsoft.
- Uninstall any software that isn’t absolutely necessary.
- Make some room on your hard drive.
3. Why isn’t software installing on my computer?
- Previous Software Versions Must Be Removed
- If you’re still having trouble installing applications on Windows, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features and delete the current version.
4. Stuck on this screen. Don’t want to create a Microsoft account
5. Fresh Windows 10 installation forcing you to sign in via