Here we can see, “How to: Fix League of Legends Sound Not Working”
- League of Legends is one of the most popular online combat arena video games; however it does have sound troubles from time to time.
- Make sure you’re using the correct audio channel to resolve this issue.
- To update your sound drivers automatically, use a reputable third-party program.
- Check to see if the in-game sound is on, as it may have been turned off for greater focus.
With millions of players, League of Legends is one of the most popular MOBA games globally.
Although the game is rather reliable, such a significant title, especially one that is played online, is bound to have its share of troubles.
The problem with sound is one of the most prevalent concerns that LOL players have.
The experience isn’t the same without hearing in-game audio, especially when you need to communicate with your teammates via voice chat.
If you’re having sound problems, you’ll need to fix them as soon as possible if you want to play the game normally and get the most out of it.
We’ve put up a few options that you might find helpful if you’re having sound problems while playing League of Legends.
So, if this is your issue, we strongly advise you to read this post to learn about the finest solutions to this vexing problem.
What can I do if I’m having sound problems in League of Legends?
1. Double-check that you’re utilizing the correct audio channel
- Select Playback Devices from the Speaker icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Enable the device you want to use by right-clicking on it.
- Disable other devices in the list by right-clicking them.
- Rep the previous step for any device you don’t wish to utilize.
- Restart the game if necessary.
If you attach numerous peripherals to your computers, such as headphones and speakers, each one is given its own audio channel.
To hear the in-game sound in League of Legends and other video games in general, you must make sure you’re connected to the correct audio channel.
If selecting the incorrect channel was a problem, it should be addressed immediately. If you’re still having problems, try one of the alternative options indicated below.
2. Make sure the game’s sound is turned on
It may seem foolish, but the game’s disabled in-game sound may be the reason you’re not hearing anything while playing.
Consider the following scenario: you’ve opted to play one practice match, and because there are no other players to communicate with, you’ve turned off the in-game sound to concentrate solely on developing your skills.
If this is the case, just re-enable in-game sound by ensuring that none of the slider bars in the Sound section are all the way to the left.
Also, make sure that the Disable all sound checkbox is not selected.
3. Install the latest sound drivers
- Open Device Manager by going to Search and typing devicemngr.
- On the list of installed hardware, look for your audio device.
- Select Update driver software from the context menu when you right-click it.
- Complete the process if the update is available.
- Restart your computer and reopen the game.
The most prevalent source of different sound troubles, including no sound in League of Legends, is outdated sound drivers.
So, the obvious remedy is to check if your sound drivers are up to date and, if not, to upgrade them.
Drivers are updated automatically
It can be complex and time-consuming to update the drivers on your own. We strongly advise using a specialist program to update your drivers automatically.
4. Problems with the system
- Begin by launching the Battle.net client.
- Select Scan & Repair from the contextual menu when right-clicking League of Legends.
- Try again after your game has been repaired and confirmed.
One of the non-game-related concerns that might cause sound issues in League of Legends is out-of-date sound drivers.
However, there may be some more sound-blocking issues that are unrelated to the game.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What can I do to improve the sound in League of Legends?
- Check to see if your computer’s sound and speakers are turned on. No, seriously!
- Make sure you’re using the proper Audio Device/Channel. Be sure you’re using the right Audio Channel.
- Make sure that in-game noises aren’t turned off. Examine the game’s options.
- Sound software should be updated.
- Surround Sound is turned off.
2. What can I do if the sound in my game isn’t working?
Go to Sound, video, and game controllers, pick the audio controller for the device that isn’t working, and press the Delete key. Allow Windows to reinstall the driver, which it should do automatically after a reboot.
3. Why is there no sound in my game?
Check to see if your device is muted and if the volume is sufficient. Check to see whether your music player is switched off. Experiment with connecting and unplugging your headphones.
4. No sound fix? : r/leagueoflegends – Reddit
5. Help no sound in game! : r/leagueoflegends – Reddit