Here we can see, “How to: Fix Avast Driver Updater Not Working”
- If your Avast Driver Updater isn’t working, it’s most likely because of your security software.
- If you’re still having problems, you may always try another, more dependable driver updater.
- A straightforward solution is to double-check that the Avast Driver Updater has been installed successfully.
- If Avast Driver Updater isn’t backing up drivers, uninstalling your antivirus program may help.
Avast Driver Updater examines your hardware for obsolete or faulty drivers and updates them to prevent any difficulties with your device, as the name implies.
Some users complain that the Avast Driver Updater isn’t working, which could lead to a slew of problems if left unaddressed.
One of the reasons why Avast Driver Updater isn’t working as it should is that it hasn’t been properly installed.
Keep reading to learn the specific measures you must follow to resolve the Avast Driver Updater not working issue.
If Avast Driver Updater isn’t working, how can I get it to work again?
1. Make use of a specialist piece of software
There is plenty of software available that will analyze your device and update any old or damaged drivers, and we recommend picking one that is error-free and dependable.
A faulty driver might result in a variety of issues. If this is the case, you may need to entirely update or reinstall this component.
2. Look for any other security applications on your device
You may have more than one security program installed on your device, which is why the Avast Driver Updater isn’t working.
Because you’re attempting to utilize it while concurrently running another program, having both of them open causes the Avast Driver Updater to malfunction.
Check to see whether you have any other security software installed and if you have, delete it before running the Avast Driver Updater again after rebooting your device.
This is a basic fix, but it can come in handy if Avast Driver Updater isn’t successfully backing up your drivers.
3. Make sure Avast Driver Updater is correctly installed
- Click on the Avast driver updater file after it has been downloaded.
- Choose Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click on the downloaded setup file.
- When the User Control dialog box asks for permission, select Yes.
- After that, select Scan Drivers and wait for the software to scan your device.
- Then, under Update all, choose to Unlock all features.
- Click OK after selecting the relevant option.
- You’ve completed the setup process.
This is a simple fix, so give it a shot if Avast Driver Updater isn’t functioning for you.
4. Restoring the driver
If one or more drivers failed to update, you could get an overview of those drivers by opening the Avast Driver Updater folder from your desktop.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is it necessary to use Avast driver updater?
With the Avast Driver Updater, you may back up and restore your device drivers at any moment. This feature is necessary since driver updates might sometimes result in system failures. If this happens to you, simply restore a prior version of whichever driver is causing problems to restore your PC’s functionality.
2. Is Avast Ultimate equipped with Avast driver updater?
You can’t utilise an Avast Premium Security subscription to activate Avast Driver Updater because it’s not included when you buy Avast Premium Security. Refer to the following article: Troubleshooting activation issues in Avast products to discover how to address some of the most frequent activation issues.
3. What is the price of Avast driver updater?
Avast Driver Updater pricing information
This fantastic application costs $ 39.99 for a year’s subscription on one PC. It also includes a trial version that you can use before purchasing.
4. Don’t use Avast Driver Updater – Reddit
5. My Avast Driver Updater is not updating my drivers. – Reddit