Here we can see, “How to: Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Installer Failed to Initialize”
- You won’t be able to manage the apps and services associated with your Adobe account if the Adobe installer fails to initialize.
- If you receive a notification stating that the Creative Cloud installation failed, the same thing happens.
- The first step in resolving this is to restart the entire Adobe suite installation procedure.
- Then there’s an OBE folder you need to rename.
What should I do if the Adobe installer fails to initialize?
1. Uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop program
- Control Panel may be found by typing control into the search box on the home screen.
- Go to Programs and Features, go to Programs, then Programs and Features.
- Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud software by right-clicking on it.
- When the process is finished, restart the computer and launch the installer.
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version.
- Check for improvements after the installation process is completed.
2. Change the name of the OBE folder
- From the Taskbar, select File Explorer.
- To get there, go to the following address:
C:/ Program File(x86) / Common Files / Adobe
- Find the OOBE folder and open it.
- Select Rename from the context menu by right-clicking on it.
- Replace OOBE.old with OOBE.old in the folder name. If you’re asked to confirm the action, select Yes.
- Try rerunning the Adobe Creative Cloud installer to see whether the problem has been addressed.
This error is most commonly caused by outdated, incompletely downloaded files or a defective installation. You can allow the installer to install new files by renaming the OBE folder.
3. Restore the Adobe Creative Cloud application
- To open Run, press Windows Key + R.
- Click OK after typing control.
- Go to Programs, then Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
- On the toolbar, select Adobe Creative Cloud and click Uninstall/Change.
- When asked if you wish to uninstall or alter the software, select Yes.
- You will now see a dialogue window with the options to Uninstall and Repair.
- Select Repair from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen directions.
- Restart the computer once the repair is finished.
- Rerun the Adobe Creative Cloud installation to see whether any changes have occurred.
Keep in mind the built-in repair tool in Adobe Creative Cloud; it can come in helpful for other program troubles.
4. Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud
- First and foremost,
- As mentioned above, mMake sure you’ve uninstalled the Adobe Creative Cloud software from the Control Panel.
- Restart the machine once you’ve finished.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool can be downloaded here (official source).
- Select Run as Administrator from the context menu when you right-click on the file.
- Follow the directions on the screen. (Because this utility uses a command-line interface, you may need to adjust some options.)
- All you have to do now is delete all Adobe Creative Cloud-related files, so make sure you choose the correct choice.
- If everything went well, a notification saying “Adobe Creative Cloud Tool performed successfully” would show.
- Re-run the installer from the first solution to see if anything has changed.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What should I do if the Adobe installer fails to initialise?
- The Creative Cloud Desktop programme should be reinstalled. Control Panel may be found by typing control into the search box on the home screen.
- The OBE Folder should be renamed. From the Taskbar, select File Explorer.
- Adobe Creative Cloud App should be repaired.
- Using the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
2. What’s going on with my Creative Cloud installation?
If you still can’t get your programme to install, use the uninstaller to completely remove the Creative Cloud desktop software. Double-click the Creative Cloud uninstaller that you downloaded in step 2. Click Uninstall when asked. Click Close after the uninstallation is finished.
3. What should I do if my Photoshop installation fails?
- Download the most recent version of Photoshop.
- Check to see whether you have any security extensions loaded in your browser.
- Disable the firewall on your computer.
- Remove the Creative Cloud Desktop Manager from your computer.
4. Installer failed to initialize? : r/photoshop – Reddit
5. Trying to install Adobe products, but get errors, and a solution