Here we can see, “How to Find Your Phone Number on Android”
Solution 1: Android Settings
- Open “Settings” from the home screen.
- Select “About phone” or “About device” from the drop-down menu. The phone number is displayed on this screen in some Android versions. If this is not the case, move on to step 3.
- Choose between “Status” and “Phone identity.”
- Select “SIM Status” from the drop-down menu.
- In the “My Phone Number” part of the screen, you’ll find your phone number.
Solution 2: Using Contacts
- Open the Phone app on your phone. It usually features a symbol that looks like an ancient phone receiver. Select the app icon.
- Select Contacts from the drop-down menu. It’s at the bottom of the screen; it’s the third tab.
- Toggle between me, my info, and your name. It is usually found near the top of the page. It will either say “Me” or “My Info,” depending on your phone model.
- Make sure your phone number is correct. It will appear beneath “Phone number” or “Mobile.”
Solution 3: USSD Code
- Dial 99 or *# 99# from the “Phone” app.
- Your phone number will be displayed on the screen.
Solution 4: Automated Phone Line
Dial 1-800-444-4444 from the “Phone” app. You’ll be able to hear the number you’re calling from if you pay attention.
Solutions 5: Call Customer Services
You can get your mobile number by calling your network provider. When you call customer service, your information, including your phone number, is frequently displayed on their screens. This isn’t always the case, for example, when calling customer support from your home phone. If this is the case, you should write down your SIM card number in case it is requested.
Customer service at Asda Mobile is open seven days a week to answer your calls.
Solutions 6: Check Your SIM Card Packaging
If you need to locate your SIM card number, it may be found on the packaging in which the SIM card was delivered. If you don’t have the original packaging, you’ll need to unplug your phone and remove the SIM card.
Solutions 7: Visit a Store
If you haven’t been able to locate your mobile number using any of the ways listed above, you can go to the retail store of the network to which you are subscribed. Although retail establishments are busy, they are customer-focused and will gladly assist.
Solutions 8: Log into your online account.
Some people have access to their mobile phone accounts via the internet. You can now log in to your account online if you have set it up. To do this quickly in the future, bookmark this page in your browser.
Solutions 9: Get Phone Number Android Code
You may also use the Android code to check your phone number without having to launch the phone app or check the status of your handset. All you have to do is call the *# 99 # code, and your phone number will appear.
- Airtel SIM users dial the USSD code *121*1# or *121*9# or *282#
- Vodafone SIM users dial the USSD code *199#
- Reliance SIM users dial the USSD code *1#
- Reliance JIO SIM users dial the number 1299
- Idea SIM users dial the USSD code *131*1#
- BSNL SIM users dial the USSD code *222# or *888# or *1# or *785# or *555#
- Telenor/Uninor SIM users dial the USSD code *222*4#
- MTNL SIM users dial the USSD code *8888#
- MTS SIM users dial the USSD code *121# or dial 1288
- Videocon SIM users dial the USSD code *1#
- Tata Docomo SIM users dial the USSD code *580#
The United Kingdom networks (UK) have their own separate USSD unique code to make a call or send text messages. These codes are as follows:
- Asda Mobile – text MY NUMBER to 2732.
- EE – text NUMBER to 150.
- O2 – text NUMBER to 2020.
- Vodafone – dial *#100# and press send.
Solutions 10: Make a call to your friend or family member
A simple technique to find out your phone number is to call or text a close friend, family member, or anyone. Your phone number appears on the screen of the person you’re contacting or texting, and you may find it there. This strategy can also be employed if your friend or family member isn’t with you right now. Make a phone call or text to them and request that they return your phone number.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. LPT: How to find out your own phone number : r/LifeProTips
2. Phone lost, stolen or missing? CALM DOWN! Read this. – Reddit
3. I tried finding my phone number in the settings, but it just says …