Here we can see, “How Do I Add Timer To Control Center On My iPhone? Here’s The Fix!”
You want to use your iPhone to set a timer without unlocking it quickly. With the release of iOS 11, you can now set timers directly from Control Center! This article will show you how to add a Timer to Control Center on an iPhone.
How To Add Timer To Control Center On An iPhone
To begin, go to your iPhone’s Settings app. Then select Control Center -> Customize Controls from the drop-down menu. Finally, on your iPhone, hit the green plus button to the left of the Timer under More Controls to add it to Control Center.
How To Use Timer After Adding It Control Center
You can access Timer by sliding up from the bottom of the screen once you’ve added it to Control Center. Set the timer by pressing and holding the Timer button.
Using 3D Touch
You can also use 3D touch to set the Timer easily. Hold the Timer button down until your iPhone vibrates briefly. Then drag the vertical slider to the length of time you’d like Timer to run. To start Timer, hit the green, circular Start button.
You’ve successfully added Timer to your iPhone’s Control Center, and it’s now even easier to use. We hope you’ll share this post on social media so that your friends and family can figure out how to add a Timer to Control Center on an iPhone!
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What’s the best way to get the timer on my home screen?
- Any vacant portion of a Home screen can be touched and held.
- Tap Widgets at the bottom of the screen.
- Hold a clock widget in your hand.
- Images of your Home screens will appear. To get to a Home screen, slide the clock to the right.
2. Is there a free iPhone countdown widget?
Countdowns, available for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch, can sync your timings across your devices, so you’re always on top of things. Countdowns come with the following features as a free download: – Beautiful, vibrant widgets for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
3. How can I add features to my iPhone’s Control Center?
- Go to Control Center > Settings.
- Tap. or near to control to add or remove it.
- Touch the controls to rearrange them. Drag a control close to it to a new location.
4. CCTime13 – Add a clock to your control center
5. a tweak that shows the amount of time left on a timer