Here we can see, “How Do I Use Bedtime In The Clock App On My iPhone? The Guide”
I’ll be honest with you: I don’t get enough sleep. It’s not that I don’t want to obtain the required seven to eight hours of sleep each night; it’s just that I always forget to do so. Fortunately for those like myself, Apple included a new Bedtime function in the iPhone’s Clock app. This tool is designed to help you get to bed on time and track your sleep schedule, providing you with information that will help you sleep well continuously. Oh, and it wakes you up every morning!
This article will show you how to utilize the Clock app’s new Bedtime function to help you sleep better. Before you begin, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 10 or higher; no other apps are necessary.
Getting Started With The Bedtime App
You must go through a basic (but lengthy) setup process for Bedtime to properly track your sleep, send you to sleep reminders, and sound your alarm. I’ll show you how to do it.
How Do I Set My Bedtime On My iPhone?
- On your iPhone, open the Clock app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bedtime option.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the huge Get Started button.
- Use the time scroller in the center of the screen to input the time you want to wake up, then hit the Next button in the top right-hand corner.
- Bedtime will sound your alarm every day of the week by default. You can pick them from this screen by touching on the days you don’t want your alarm to ring. To continue, press the Next button.
- Tap the Next button after selecting how many hours of sleep you require each night.
- Tap the Next button when you’ve decided when you’d like to get your Bedtime reminder every night.
- Finally, touch the Next button after selecting the alarm sound you want to wake up to. You’re all set to utilize Bedtime now.
How Do I Use The Bedtime App?
Now that you’ve set it up, it’s time to put Bedtime into action. By default, the function will remind you to go to bed and wake you up on the days you specified during the setup. If you want to turn Bedtime off for the night, open the Clock app, hit the Bedtime button, and push the slider to the off position at the top of the menu.
A huge clock sits in the center of the screen in the Bedtime option. You may alter your sleep and wake times with this clock by sliding the wakeup and alarm around the clock. This will change the times you wake up for the rest of your life, so make sure you change it after the weekend!
Bedtime will keep track of your sleep patterns and connect them with the Health app. Your sleep habits can also be viewed as a graph at the bottom of the Bedtime screen.
Apart from these little details, Bedtime is fully automatic. Unless you disable the feature, your iPhone will remind you when it’s time to go to bed and when it’s time to get up every night. And that’s the beauty of it: it’s a no-nonsense, easy-to-implement approach for getting a better night’s sleep.
Enjoy Your Sleep!
That’s all there is to it when it comes to Bedtime! Take advantage of your new sleeping routine. If you’re using Bedtime, please let me know how it’s improved your sleep quality in the comments; I’d love to hear about it.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I change the time on my iPhone to bedtime?
- Tap the Bedtime tab in the Clock app.
- Tap Bedtime or Wake Up under Schedule.
- Turn on or off Bedtime Schedule in the top-right corner.
2. Why is it that I can’t find Bedtime on my iPhone?
There are changes in iOS 14; if you go to the Alarm tab in the Clock app (and you have already set up a Sleep Schedule via the Health app), you will notice a Sleep/Wake Up Alarm with a link to CHANGE, as SravanKrA mentioned. This will lead you to the settings for bedtime.
3. What is the iPhone Bedtime Mode, and how does it work?
When you activate the display on your device with Bedtime Mode enabled, the entire screen is darkened and black, showing only the time, the current device charge, and a notice indicating Bedtime Mode is activated. Any incoming calls, as well as all incoming notification messages, are hushed in this mode.
4. Has anyone been using the Bedtime function in the Clock app
5. Am I the only one who think that new Focus Mode just came to