Here we can see, “Google play Error RPC:S-5:AEC-0”
These days, many individuals undergo the RPC: S-5:AEC-0 error when attempting to upgrade or install programs from your Google Play Store.
This error will pop up shortly after you’ve practically completed the upgrade or install. You may even find the setup bar hit the end, and the annoying error like “Update to get” Gmail “couldn’t be downloaded because of an error. (Error retrieving info from the machine. [RPC:S-5: [ AEC-0])”. But This is a slight error on a program such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Dropbox, Viber, etc. also could be solved by following several steps:
Methods to solve RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error
- Open system settings
- Go to Applications (or Apps) >> All
- From all apps, pick Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Uninstall upgrades.
- Again from All >> Download Manager >> Clear Cache and Data.
- In the End, All >> Google Services Framework >> Clear Cache and Data.
- Now, rerun Google play shop.
- Go to system settings >> Accounts >> Google >> remove your Gmail account
- Now from settings >> Apps >> All >> Force stop, Clear data and cache for Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager (like in method 1)
- Now again go to settings >> Accounts >> Google >> Add your Gmail account
- Restart your android and accept all of the Google terms and installation Google configurations
- Rerun Google Play Store and upgrade or set up your app.
Clearing caches into Google Play Store and Google Services Framework functioned for a few, which does not take some time. The next method will surely work but requires more work. I expect you have resolved your RPC: S-5:AEC-0 error issue.