Error 944 is among those Google Play Store Error people face while upgrading the program. This Error has been found while upgrading some programs like YouTube, Facebook Messenger, whats program, Snapchat, and other gambling programs like PUBG. Whether you upgrade the program automatically or manually, Error 944 will not allow you to update the program. The Error message which shows on display says, “Update for’App-name’ couldn’t be downloaded because of an error (944)”. Do not worry. You aren’t alone to find this error message. Here, I’ll let you understand a few of the methods that’ll address the emptiness.
Before heading to main method. Try the below step, it may solve you issue.
- Restart your apparatus: Sometimes by simply restarting your device might fix the situation. So why don’t you try this after? To simplify your apparatus:
- Unlock the display of the apparatus.
- Press and hold the “Power” button until a menu appears.
- Select “Power off.”
- await the unit to power.
- Wait 10 seconds, then press and hold the “Power” button to power the apparatus back ON.
- Then, attempt to get the program again. It could address your error issue.
How to Fix Error 944 in Google Play Store
Method 1: Clear Cache and Data
- Go to Setting >> Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps).
- Go to, All the apps >>Find the Google Play Store >> Clear Cache and Data
- As soon as you’ve got clear what, Next you want to Force Stop this program.
- Likewise, Find the Google Play Service >> Clear Cache and Data.
- Additionally, Find Google Services Framework >> Clear Cache and information.
- Next, Find Download supervisor >> Clear Cache and information.
- Now, Restart your device and attempt to download the program.
Clearing Cache and information must fix your problem. If you’re still getting the Error message, then proceed to the next thing.
Method 2: Check your Internet Connection
Lots of time, it’s discovered the Error 944 is caused on account of this difficulty in Web. Often it’s discovered the Error is due to a slow internet link. Thus, I would advise that you inspect the online connection. Ensure that your internet connection is functioning correctly and has great speed. You may even try shifting your internet link from WiFi to Mobile Data and vice-versa. Try restarting the link (you might also turn it OFF and then ON) that has functioned for several users. If you still have the Error, attempt another online link to get into the program.
These are a few of the procedures and tricks to solve Error code 944 from the Google Play Store. Hope this can aid you. Comment under your smartphone apparatus version utilizing your expertise to work out this Error 944.
Note: This Error additionally looks if the Google Play Store servers are still now offline. Consequently, if you can not correct the matter with the assistance of the above procedures, I would advise that you wait just a little time and wait to upgrade the program. Often it’s discovered that the mistake is correct after couples or perhaps couples of moments.