Here we can see, “New Gog Games Not Appearing in the Library? Here’s What to Do”
GOG is a well-known digital distribution site for old and new games for Windows and other operating systems. Users may buy and manage all of their games in one location. However, some customers have noticed that their GOG titles aren’t showing up in their libraries.
This problem can be caused by server difficulties or a faulty cache problem that can be resolved by refreshing the page.
To fix GOG games not showing up difficulties with your account, follow the methods in this article.
Why my new GOG game purchases are not available in the library?
1. Refresh GOG account
- Click it to see if the refresh link helps resolve the problem. If it was a momentary issue, your games should appear in the buy list following a refresh.
- Make sure you’re logged into your GOG account in your web browser.
- Open the GOG user refresh page now.
- Open the GOG account refresh page after that.
- Now, look through your GOG collection for the titles you’re looking for.
2. Check for hidden games
- GOG allows customers to conceal specific titles from their Library. This aids in the maintenance of a clutter-free game collection. However, games may be relocated to the Hidden section by default and so will not appear in your library.
- Select My Collection from the drop-down menu (top left).
- Choose “Hidden Games” from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Hidden Games option to see whether any of the missing games are mentioned.
- Pick Unhide from the game’s menu (drop-down button) to reveal a match.
- If the game isn’t showing up in your GOG library, recheck it.
3. Wait for the new games
- If you purchased the game just a few minutes or hours ago, it might take a bit for it to show.
- It is possible that the games will not be available to play immediately after purchasing.
- After a few hours, refresh your GOG collection to see if your games are still there.
Check for server issues
- Check to see if there is a problem with the service.
- Any service difficulties or maintenance are normally communicated to users via social media or email by the developers.
Contact GOG support
- If you were an early customer of a game, you should contact GOG support for assistance.
- Early customers of the game may, on rare occasions, be unable to receive the game owing to technical difficulties.
- Contact GOG support, and they should be able to assist you as soon as possible.
- To get better help from GOG, be sure to mention the purchase ID when contacting them.
4. Check your internet service
- Check your internet provider if the problem is occurring on the GOG client.
- If you have a VPN client connected to the internet, disable it. If you haven’t already, enable VPN and sign in to your account.
- You could also try disconnecting and reconnecting your internet connection.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What’s the best way to add games to my GOG library?
- Galaxy is unlocked.
- To import a game, go to the game’s page.
- Select “More” -> “Manage” -> “Import Folder” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Select Folder” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the folder where you installed the game.
- “OK” should be selected.
2. How do I get GOG games to work?
Go to your GOG account and sign in. Go to your library’s page and scroll down to the bottom. REDEEM CODE should be selected. Type or paste your code into the relevant field on the next page, then click the green Continue button.
3. Do you possess any GOG titles?
GOG’s system is perfect for my “use case,” in which I buy games to play on my PCs. Most software is marketed based on “you have a license to use it” rather than “you OWN it.” The vast majority of software sold by GOG is not “owned” by GOG. It’s essentially a wholesale wholesaler.
4. purchased a game, but its not showing up in library? : r/gog
5. Games Not Showing Up : r/gog – Reddit