Here we can see “firefox social media blocker”
Social media icons track your online browsing activities. Albeit you never click one among these icons, a profile that supported your browsing habits is often created and sent to varied social network servers. Use Adblock Plus to prevent social media sites from tracking your online activity. This suggests all social media icons are going to be hidden.
- Click the Adblock Plus icon from the Firefox toolbar, then click the gear icon within the upper-right corner.
- The Adblock Plus Settings tab opens.
- From the overall tab, locate the Privacy & Security section.
- Select the check box labeled Block social media icons tracking.
- Close the tab.
- AD-BLOCKING (firefox)
I would wish to Block all the Ad’s coming in on my computer.
- how do I remove social media icons attached to each window?
Since upgrading to version 57, a social media strip of icons appears on every window I open. So how do I remove it?
- how do I block the annoying social media tabs that open on the left side of sites? These block what I’m trying to read. I do have ad-block plus
I have ad-block plus with its extension element hiding helper. Yet, these annoying social media tabs still open on the left side of the many pages. This makes the available reading area small. I don’t want this on my screen, anybody’s skills.
- Is there an add-on that blocks social media ‘like’ buttons?
Is there an add-on which blocks social media ‘like’ buttons? from firefox
- Addons that avoids procrastination