Here we can see “Error 97 SMS Origination Denied”
What Does Error 97 SMS Origination Denied Mean?
Error 97 on Android suggests that SMS origination is refused. So when you’re writing an SMS message and then hit send, you will understand the error code 97. It usually means that the SMS can’t be sent.
It could be that you’ve got corrupted cache or info on your Android apparatus. Another reason is if your cellular device can’t keep data.
Even if you’ve encountered error 97 in your Android phone, there are means about how you’re able to repair the issue.
What Causes the “Error 97: SMS Origination Denied” Error?
After getting numerous reports from several customers, we chose to look into the matter and formulated a set of alternatives to repair it entirely. Additionally, we looked at the reasons because of which it’s triggered and recorded them.
- Corrupt Data: In some scenarios, the data in the messages program may be corrupted because the problem has been triggered. Corrupt Data can hinder system procedures and stop messages from moving through.
- Corrupt Cache: Specific launch configurations and other information are cached from the messages program to decrease loading times and supply a smoother experience. But as time passes, this info may have corrupted because the error has been triggered.
Now you have a simple comprehension of the character of the issue. We’ll be moving towards the answers. Be certain that you apply them in the particular sequence they’re introduced to prevent the battle.
How Do I Fix Android SMS Error 97?
Method #1 – Power Cycle Your Android Device
- Following your phone has closed down, then wait for 1 second.
- Today, press the power button and then restart your apparatus.
Method #2 — Clear the Cache
- Navigate into the Preferences of your Android apparatus.
- Visit Software.
- Select Apps.
- Pick Messages.
- Select Storage.
- Tap the Clear Cache button.
- Following the cache is removed, check whether the error is still there.
Method Number 3 — Clear Data
- Open the Preferences.
- Navigate to Programs.
- Harness Programs.
- Select Messages.
- Proceed to Storage.
- Tap the Clear Data button.
Method Number 4 — Force Stop the Android Messages app
- Visit Settings.
- Open the Programs.
- Select Apps.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap the Force Stop button.
- Open the Messages program again to test whether the error persists.
Method Number 5 — Empower Storage From The Messages Program
- Launch the Preferences Menu.
- Visit Programs and tap Programs.
- Visit Messages.
- Harness to start Permissions.
- Search for Storage, and then click on it to Empower.
Which one of those approaches above assist you mend the Android SMS error 97? Tell us in the comments below.
Error 97: SMS origination refused
My spouse receives “Error 97: SMS origination refused” if she attempts to me. I do not receive them. It began a couple of weeks back. She can phone me fine. I can send texts, and she could text others fine. By this My Verison webpage, neither of us possesses some call/text blocking switched on. If I am on a bunch talk with her and others (MMS), I get her messages, although maybe not SMS.
We have both declared our mobiles. A forum article eliminated the SIM and moved down, then added it and began it. No result. The messages also don’t look in my text messages set in the internet msg viewer. Therefore, I don’t think it’s a messaging program issue. She’s an LG K 20 V, and I’ve got a Moto G2, both Verizon and equally completely upgraded.