Here we can see, “Division 2 Keeps Crashing on Pc?”
- It’s quite inconvenient that Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 crashes when you try to install and play it on Windows 10.
- It is usually recommended to utilize specialized driver upgrading software to resolve this issue quickly.
- Some probable causes include missing or corrupt game files and incorrect game settings.
- This problem can also be resolved by changing your game’s compatibility options.
Players of Division 2 on PC are experiencing multiple game crashes, which is frustrating.
When the game hangs, displays a black screen, then crashes, it’s impossible to find a reason or even a trend.
However, there are answers to this problem, and you just need to attempt each of the following approaches one at a time to address the issue.
How do I fix Division 2 on my PC if it keeps crashing?
1. Install the latest graphics card drivers
Updating your PC’s drivers can be a time-consuming procedure in which you strive to check that you have the necessary drivers, that their versions are current, and that you have correctly installed them.
Alternatively, you can use specialized software like DriverFix to avoid going through this problem.
DriverFix not only detects which drivers on your system need to be updated but also downloads and installs the correct version quickly.
2. Examine the game’s files
- In Steam, look for the game’s files.
- Select the Library tab on Steam’s main menu.
- On the Games List, right-click Division 2.
- Go to the Local Files tab by clicking Properties.
- Select the option to verify the game cache’s integrity.
- When you’re finished, click Close.
In the Epic Game Launcher, look at the game files.
- In the Epic Game Launcher, go to Library.
- Click the Verify button after selecting the Division 2 Settings icon.
- To finish the process, follow the on-screen directions.
- Begin your game.
3. Modify the compatibility options
- Locate Division 2’s file path.
- In the installation folder, right-click TheDivision.exe.
- Choose the choice from the Properties menu.
- Go to the Compatibility tab in the window.
- Change the high DPI settings by clicking the Change High DPI Settings button.
- Check the Override High DPI Scaling option in the next window.
- Return to the Property window.
- Disable Full-Screen Optimization should be checked.
- Begin the game.
4. Modify the swap file’s settings
- To open Run, press Windows key + R.
- To open the Control Panel, type Control and click OK.
- Select Show advanced system settings after typing Advanced in the search box.
- Click Settings under the Performance section.
- Change the Virtual Memory section in the Advanced tab by clicking Change.
- Select the option to manage file sizes for all drives automatically.
- To save the settings and begin the game, click OK.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Why does the PC version of The Division 2 keep crashing?
The most common reason of game crashes on Windows PCs is outdated or faulty graphics cards. Third-party driver updater programmes can be used to update them. To begin, you may locate a list of the finest driver updater software here. You can also try lowering the game’s graphics settings to see if that fixes the problem.
2. Why is my game crashing my computer?
A issue with the power supply unit is a common cause of game crashes (PSU). Before replacing the PSU, make sure the graphics card and the PC interior are clean and dust-free. A build-up can raise the temperature inside a computer and put more strain on the CPU and graphics card.
3. Why is it that War Zone keeps crashing my computer?
So, if Warzone keeps crashing on your PC, the first thing you should do is check for and apply any available updates. If it doesn’t work, look at other possibilities like the graphics driver, running programmes, game files, or the virtual memory setting.
4. Division 2 (PC) keeps crashing constantly : r/thedivision – Reddit
5. The Division 2 keeps crashing after update. : r/thedivision