Here we can see, “Why Are Colorful Confetti Boxes In The Messages App On My iPhone?”
When you open a text message, a jumble of colored boxes appears on the screen. (If you didn’t think “Confetti!” when you first saw it, you’re not alone.) This article explains why colored confetti boxes have appeared in your iPhone’s Messages app and how to send iMessages with confetti on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What Are The Colored Boxes In Messages On My iPhone?
Confetti is one of the new iMessage effects that Apple announced with iOS 10. It appears as colored rectangle boxes in the Messages app on your iPhone.
Why Is There Confetti In The Messages App On My iPhone?
The Messages app received a lot of changes with iOS 10, Apple’s new software upgrade that came with the iPhone 7. The ability to send iMessages with effects was one of the most important features. You just received an iMessage with the Confetti effect if you see Confetti.
Confetti will also appear in your iPhone’s Messages app when someone says “congrats.”
How Do I Send Confetti In The Messages App On My iPhone?
- Type your message in the Messages app.
- When the Send with effect menu opens, press and hold the blue send arrow.
- At the top of the screen, tap Screen under Send with effect.
- Swipe from right to left with your finger until the Confetti effect appears.
- To send an iMessage with confetti, tap the blue send arrow on the right side of the text.
Confetti Messages: No Cleanup Required!
Every message you send can be a party now that you know how to send confetti messages on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod – and you won’t have to clean up all those small pieces of paper off the floor. Apple has delivered some terrific, pure entertainment. Please leave a question or comment in the box below, and thank you for reading!
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What was the significance of the confetti on my iMessage?
The ability to send iMessages with effects was one of the most important features. You just received an iMessage with the Confetti effect if you see Confetti. Confetti will also appear in your iPhone’s Messages app when someone says “congrats.”
2. In iMessage, how do I get rid of the confetti?
Please type your message in the Messages app and then tap and hold the blue up-arrow button to send it. At the top, tap Screen. Now you may scroll through effects by swiping to the left. Balloons, Confetti, Lasers, Fireworks, and Shooting stars are among the options.
3. What’s the best way to get rid of confetti on my iPhone?
- Type a message or insert a photo or Memoji into a new or existing discussion.
- Hold your finger on the screen for a few seconds, then tap it.
- Swipe left to see a variety of screen effects.
- To send the message, tap, or to cancel it, tap.
4.Why is there confetti on the app screen is a event happening
5.What do y’all do with all the confetti that comes with merch?