how to change language settings in oppo mobile

14 Posts
9 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Oppo mobile language settings ?

Topic Tags
14 Answers

Change the language and area to your OPPO phone in daily use. If the language and area in your phone is unsuitable, or you wish to have to switch them to different ones, follow those steps: Go to [Settings] > [Language & Region], select your language and region from the record respectively. Then faucet Done.

Change the language and region on your OPPO phone in daily use. If the language and region on your phone is incorrect, or you want to change them to other ones, follow these steps: Go to [Settings] > [Additional settings] > [Language and input method], pick your language and region from the list respectively.

How to change Chinese Oppo to English

Hi there!

I'm seeking to assist a chum out who used to be given a Chinese domestic marketplace Oppo A7X phone. When she were given it it was once all in Chinese, however I found out learn how to exchange the language to English. I Thought that may be it but I also want to set up a brand new keyboard to have the English input and predictive text. i Assumed that might be it – the phone can be in English, but no. It's 90% in English but there may be nonetheless some Chinese language on it. E.g. whilst you swipe from from the lock display screen to view these wallpapers all the writing is in Chinese. Also, the browser nonetheless appears to be in Chinese. Finally, she receives these notifications from 'Bookstore' and 'Oppostore' in Chinese. So, it kind of feels it is not 'totally' English. I'm Not an Android man, however tech savvy. Do I want to download a new Australian firmware for the phone and flash it? I had a search across the web but can't discover a rom or any recommendation on this one.

Please assist! Thank you.

Hello!

So i Might say you could have two options with the telephone. You can both substitute or reconfigure those apps (as an example you must obtain Chrome in English or work out the right way to exchange the settings of her current browser). Another possibility which would cover the entire apps and the entire settings can be to flash a brand new rom. The simplest factor is that it could require you to root the telephone which might void her warranty. There are many web sites that teach you ways to do that, you just need to google it.

I Hope this is helping 🙂

Thanks mate. I will have a look around. Have downloaded Chrome which has helped, but still some Chinese in these other system and Oppo apps.

Topic starter

Features of Oppo A37 ?

Price and model of Oppo A83 ?

Reliable place to buy in online ?

is vivo v3 max is better than oppo f1 plus ?

Is there any performance issues in them ?

In Oppo A83 mobile how can i screen password ?

In australia who will oversee Oppo mobile phone warrantly ?

A83 mobile how can i screen password it ?

Share: