Here we can see, “What to Do if Borderlands 3 Is Crashing”
Borderlands 3 is a huge hit with the fans, but it’s not without its flaws.
The most serious problem that any game can face is when it crashes, and you have to restart it, potentially losing hours of progress.
Fans of the fourth installment in the Borderlands series have already begun to report that this is also happening to them.
My game keeps crashing probably 5 – 10 min in to the game(not in Menu)
This is a big problem because crashing after a few hours of bingeing means you may lose all of your progress.
Crashing less than 10 minutes into the game, on the other hand, is worse because gamers will just give up and possibly request refunds.
How to stop Borderlands 3’s crash issues?
1. Make sure your hardware meets the games minimum system requirements
Check out Gearbox’s official website to see if your PC fulfills the minimum system requirements for Borderlands 3.
2. Launch the Epic Games Launcher using administrator rights
- Right-click the Epic Games Launcher on your desktop or the Start Menu.
- Go to the Properties tab.
- Select the Compatibility option from the drop-down menu.
- Change settings for all users are the option to select.
- Check As an administrator, run this software.
- Choose Apply.
3. Make sure your drivers, especially your graphics cards, are up to date
The following is a list of official driver download links for the most commonly used Windows PC drivers:
4. Keep your Windows 10 updated to the latest version
Many customers have been experiencing issues since installing the KB4512941 update.
This upgrading appears to be creating excessive CPU utilization, even when the computer is turned off.
If you open Task Manager and observe that the SearchUI.exe process is using a lot of CPU, try this fix:
- Open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to
3. Set the value of BingSearchEnabled to 1.
Handling registries can be dangerous, so if you’re unsure what you’re doing, consult this helpful guide for the quickest answers.
5. Verify your game’s files with the Epic Games Launcher
- To begin, launch the Epic Games Launcher.
- Go to your library of games.
- Hover your mouse over Borderlands 3 to see more information.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Verify is the option to choose.
- After the verification is finished, restart the launcher.
6. Close any overclocking applications
While overclocking apps like MSI Afterburner and the Zotac Firestorm may be a gamer’s bread and butter, they have had concerns.
Try running the game at the default clock speeds for your graphics hardware.
So there, you have several ideas to aid you with Borderlands 3 crashes.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why does Borderlands continue to crash?
Unnecessary background running applications could be one of the main causes of the crashing problem. As it turns out, several background operating applications eat system resources continuously, leaving Borderlands 3 with few resources. You’ll need to close all of these programs to solve the problem.
2. Why does my Borderlands 3 Xbox One keep crashing?
It’s conceivable that your game’s local save has been corrupted. If that’s the case, erasing the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might help. To begin, remove the local backup: To access the guide, press the Xbox button and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
3. Is there a problem with the Borderlands 3 server?
Is there a problem with the Borderlands servers? Borderlands’ servers are currently having problems. On May 20th, 2022, gamers report information about difficulties. The problem’s origin is uncertain.
4. Crash fix for PC users : r/borderlands3 – Reddit
5. PC BL3 Keeps Crashing : r/borderlands3 – Reddit