Here we can see, “Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery key is not shown in Microsoft account”
If you have Windows 10 and you’re having trouble recovering your Bitlocker recovery key, you may be wondering where to find the key in your Microsoft account. Unfortunately, the key is not currently shown in your account settings. If you want to recover your Bitlocker recovery key, it will likely require using a third-party service or purchasing a Bitlocker recovery key from Microsoft.
How to Recover Your Bitlocker Recovery Key.
To recovers your Bitlocker recovery key, you will first need to create a new account on the Microsoft account. Once you have created an account, open the “Accounts” app and click on the ” Recovery Key” button. After clicking on the button, you will be asked to enter a recovery key. You can either type in the recovered key or copy and paste it from a previous document or article.
Once you have entered your recovered key, click on the “Recover Now” button and wait for Microsoft to process the request. The recovery process will take some time and may not work if there are any errors during the process. If everything goes well, you should then see a message that says your bitlocker recovery key has been successfully recovered. If not, please try again later when there are no errors highlighted in the message.
How to Remove the Bitlocker Recovery Key.
To remove the bitlocker recovery key from a computer, you will need to start by removing the appropriate screws from the back of your computer. Once those screws are removed, you will need to access the system BIOS and locate andpressandholdto power on your computer. After powering on your machine, pressandreleasethebutton to enter into the startup menu. From there, select shutdown and then administrator mode.
Once in administrator mode, you will need to find andpressandholdto enable Bitlocker Recovery Key support. Once Bitlocker Recovery Key support is enabled, you will be able to remove the bitlocker recovery key by following these steps:
1) Login with your Microsoft account and click on My Computer .
2) On the left hand side of My Computer, click on Adjustments .
3) In the Adjustments area, click on Storage .
4) In the Storage area, click on Current User Data .
5) In the Current User Data area, Click on Bitlocker Recovery Key Support .
6) In Bitlocker Recovery Key Support, Click on Remove Bitlocker Recovery Key .
7) After clicking on Remove Bitlocker RecoveryKey, your computer will restart and you should be able to begin restoring items that were lost during the attempted removal of your bitlocker recovery key.
How to Reset Your Bitlocker Recovery Key.
If you’ve lost your Bitlocker recovery key, or if you can’t find it on your computer, there are a few ways to reset it. To reset your Bitlocker recovery key, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Microsoft account and select the ” Reset my account” option from the main menu.
2. In the ” Recovery password” field, enter a new recovery password that you’ve created and saved.
3. Click on the ” Reset my account” button to restore your Bitlocker recovery key to its original state.
Recovery keys are necessary to decrypt data stored on a computer or device. If you lose your recovery key, you may have to restore your data using the methods provided in this guide. Resetting your Bitlocker Recovery Key can help you regain access to your data and prevent any future problems.