Thomas Happ Games has delayed Axiom Verge 2 from its previously planned early 2021 release window to Q3 2021. it’ll be available for Switch and PC via the Epic Games Store.
Speaking to IGN, Happ said the sport “will be better for the extra time.” The delay also will help Happ avoid burnout and crunch.
Here is a summary of the sport, via Thomas Happ Games:
- Expansive non-linear exploration of an enormous interconnected map.
- Hack any enemy with unique and interesting consequences for every.
- Launch a foreign drone with its separate abilities and behaviors.
- Speedrun Mode—play with a streamlined interface and extra features to facilitate speedrunning.
- Plus, one other major feature players are going to be excited to get on their own