Here we can see, “Apisetschema.dll Missing From Windows 10”
- When a DLL file is accidentally removed by users, overwritten with an invalid DLL during application installation, or destroyed by malware, the apisetschema.dll missing error might occur.
- The built-in file scanning software in Windows 10 can help you fix apisetschema.dll issues.
- The apisetschema.dll file can be fixed using some third-party system maintenance programs.
- System32 apisetschema.dll missing issues can also be resolved by reinstalling Windows 10.
Apisetschema.dll is one of the many Dynamic Link Library files found in Windows 10. To execute ApiSet Schema DLL-based program, you’ll need this DLL.
When the apisetschema.dll is missing or corrupted, software that relies on it stops working and displays an error message like this:
Because apisetschema.dll is missing from your computer, the software can’t start. To resolve this issue, try reinstalling the software.
There are a lot of different apisetschema.dll missing error messages. However, they all indicate that the apisetschema.dll file is inaccessible to applications.
The needed DLL could be missing, corrupted, or in the wrong location (a called path might not match the actual DLL path).
How can I fix a missing apisetschema.dll error?
1. Make use of third-party DLL file repair tools
One of the most reliable options for resolving the apisetschema.dll missing error is to use a dedicated program.
Windows, BSOD, freezing, and missing/damaged DLL issues can all be detected and fixed with a system repair utility tool. It replaces corrupted or missing DLL system files with new ones and removes malware.
Although there are other options for resolving an apisetschema.dll missing error, this software is unquestionably the quickest and most straightforward.
With a single click of the Start Repair button, the recommended software may fix all Windows DLL file issues on a desktop or laptop!
2. Examine the system files
- To open Windows 10’s search box, click the magnifying glass button between Cortana and the Start menu.
- In the text field, type the search term Command Prompt.
- Select Run as administrator on the right side of Windows 10’s search utility.
- After typing the following command, hit Enter:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Wait for the Deployment Image Servicing scan to complete before running sfc /scannow.
- To begin the SFC scan, remember to press the Enter key.
- After that, wait for the System File Scan to finish and the results to appear in the Command Prompt.
- If the scan says that files have been repaired, restart your laptop or desktop.
3. Add the apisetschema.dll to your system
- To access the Win + X menu, right-click the Start button.
- On the menu, choose Run.
- In the Open box of Run, type the following command: cmd
- To open an elevated Command Prompt, press the Ctrl, Shift, and Enter keys simultaneously.
- Then type regsvr32 apisetschema.dll and hit Enter to register the DLL: regsvr32 apisetschema.dll
- After registering the DLL, restart your computer or laptop.
4. Reinstall any software that is causing the apisetschema.dll issue
- In Windows 10, go to the search tool.
- In the search box, type applications.
- To access Settings, click Apps & Features, as shown below.
- Select the program that is causing the apisetschema.dll missing error.
- Click Uninstall (and then Uninstall again) to remove the selected software.
- Before reinstalling the software, restart your computer.
- Then, using the installation DVD or the downloadable setup wizard, reinstall the software you just uninstalled. Make sure you have the most recent software version installed.
5. Use System Restore to restore Windows 10 to a previous state
- To open Run, press the Windows (left of Alt) and R keyboard keys simultaneously.
- Enter the following command and press Enter to start System Restore: rstrui
- If System Restore suggests a restore point, click the Choose a different restore point option.
- To access the restore point list, click Next.
- Click the Offer more restore points checkbox if System Restore doesn’t show you a complete list.
- Choose a date in Windows that is before the apisetschema.dll error on your computer. Alternatively, simply select the earliest available restoration point.
- To continue, select the Next option.
- Then, to confirm your restore point and begin the Windows rollback, click Finish.
6. Reset Windows 10 to its default settings. Restart your computer
- Open the search tool in Windows 10.
- In the text box of the search utility, type the keyword reset.
- To access recovery options, click Reset this PC.
- To launch the Reset this PC window, use the Get started button, as seen below.
- Choose the option to keep my files.
- To confirm, use the Next and Reset buttons.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is ApiSetSchema DLL and how does it work?
The entire ApiSetSchema method is based on a single file in the SystemRootsystem32 directory called “ApiSetSchema. dll.” Early in the boot phase, the ApiSetSchema mechanism is engaged. During winload, the ApiSetSchema. dll file is loaded at boot time by winload.exe!
2. On Windows 10 64 bit, how do I install a DLL file?
- Type cmd into the Search box, then right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- In the command window, type regsvr32 dllname> and press Enter.
3. In Windows 10, how do I install a DLL file?
- At the DLL Dump site, look for your missing.dll file.
- Download the file and save it to the following location: “C:WindowsSystem32” [Related: Apple’s Role in the Workplace]
- Enter “regsvr32 name of dll. dll” in the “regsvr32 name of dll. dll” field in the “regsvr32 name of dll. dll” field in the “re
4. Api-Ms-win .dll files missing : r/computer – Reddit
5. .dll files missing/corrupted? cannot open programs – Reddit