Here we can see, “How to: Access Apple Calendar on Windows 10 Pcs”
- If you’re looking for a means to access Apple Calendar on your Windows 10 PC, there are a few options.
- If you sign in to Windows 10 with an iCloud account, Apple Calendar should be available right away.
- After downloading and installing the necessary software, you will access the iCloud Calendar.
- If you can’t add an iCloud account to Windows 10, this post will show you how to accomplish it in a couple of different ways.
Apple Calendar is a valuable program that you may access through the iCloud service. You can sync Calendar with Microsoft apps because it is an iCloud app.
The Calendar, Mail, and Outlook Windows 10 apps can all access your Apple Calendar. This tutorial will show you how to use Apple Calendar on Windows 10.
On Windows 10, how do I get to Apple Calendar?
1. Go to Settings and sync your Apple iCloud Calendar
- Press the Start button on Windows 10 and then select Settings from the menu.
- In the Settings menu, go to Accounts.
- Then, on the right, click the Email & Accounts tab.
- There, press the Add an account button.
- Then, in the new window that appears, select iCloud.
- Fill in the required text boxes with your iCloud email address and login information.
- Then select Sign in from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, press the Done button.
- After that, go to your Start menu and select the Calendar app.
- On the Calendar app window, click Get started.
- To continue, press the Ready to Go button.
- On the left side of the window, there should be an iCloud checkbox. Within the Calendar app, you can now browse and update your Apple iCloud Calendar.
If you wish to use Apple Calendar on your Windows 10 PC, sign in with your iCloud account, and the calendar should appear automatically.
2. Download and install the iCloud program
- Go to the iCloud MS Store page (listed below).
- On that page, click the Get button.
- In the prompt, click the Open Microsoft Store button.
- To download and install the app, go to the MS Store app and tap the Get button.
- Launch the iCloud for Windows application.
- After that, sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
- Then, in the iCloud window, check the Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks (with Outlook) checkbox.
- To sync the Apple Calendar, select the Apply option.
- Then, launch your Outlook program.
- In Outlook, go to the Calendar tab.
- In Outlook, you should be able to see an iCloud tick. To display your Apple Calendar in Outlook, make sure the tick is selected.
3. Open the iCloud web app and log in
- Go to the iCloud website and sign in with your Apple credentials in a browser.
- Then, using your Windows 10 browser, choose Calendar inside iCloud to view and change your calendar.
- Alternatively, you can use the iCloud web app in Windows 10 to access Apple Calendar by following the steps outlined above.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. What’s the best way to obtain Apple Calendar on Windows 10?
Launch the iCloud for Windows application. After that, sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password. Then, in the iCloud window, check the Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks (with Outlook) checkbox. To sync the Apple Calendar, select the Apply option.
2. On a PC, how can I go to Apple Calendar?
You can use a web browser on a tablet or PC to access your iCloud calendars. Sign in with your Apple ID at icloud.com/calendar.
3. How do I utilize the calendar in Windows 10?
You can use the built-in Calendar app in Windows 10, but you can also utilise your calendar without it. The calendar will appear when you click the clock on the right side of your taskbar. If you don’t see any events, scroll down and click “Show Agenda.”
4. Trying to sync iCal (Apple Calendar) to my Windows 10
5. [Help] How do I sync my Windows 10 calendar with an iphone?