Here we can see, “49.38 03 Device Error”
HP printer error code 49.38.03
The most important cause of this HP printer Error Code 49.38.03 is the corruption from the printing jobs.
What occurs when users view an error 49.38.03 displaying in their HP Printers? The error arises whenever there’s an issue with the energy source. The reason could be a low-voltage electricity source.
You always have the option to receive an HP Printer Support for Code 49.38.03 out of us in one phone.
Anyway, If You’re a passionate consumer of HP new Dot, then you can follow the Step-by-step advice provided below:
- It would help if you powered down the printer.
- Also, unplug the network cable.
- You need to wait around for 10 minutes.
- Now disconnect the printer cables from the principal power supply.
- It would help if you waited around for half an hour.
- Now reboot the defendant customer computer and confirm the queue to your print job delivered.
- You can plug in the printer power cable to the primary power source socket within the area.
- It is possible to power the printer using the cable unplugged.
- Now, assess if the printer will boot and return into an idle condition.
- If the printer boots are up to their ready condition, you need to plug the system cable.